One of my very favorite activities is kicking. I love kicking. I love to kick in the bath. I love to kick when I get my diaper changed and most of all I love to kick in my crib while I watch my mobile go around. This is me, almost ready to head off to bed, getting in a little kicking. To see me in action, click the text.Sunday, January 21, 2007
Awesome kicks!
One of my very favorite activities is kicking. I love kicking. I love to kick in the bath. I love to kick when I get my diaper changed and most of all I love to kick in my crib while I watch my mobile go around. This is me, almost ready to head off to bed, getting in a little kicking. To see me in action, click the text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I love this so much!!! What a cutie
Post a Comment