Here's me, all ready to go to school for my very first day, which was this Thursday. It was very exciting. I guess Mom and Dad have taught me all they know, so now I need to study with some real teachers. So far, I'm finding the classroom atmosphere to be intellectually challenging, but still a lot of fun and of course I do love being able to discuss things with my peers. My favorite subjects right now are walk, mat-time and sit with the teacher.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
First day of school
Here's me, all ready to go to school for my very first day, which was this Thursday. It was very exciting. I guess Mom and Dad have taught me all they know, so now I need to study with some real teachers. So far, I'm finding the classroom atmosphere to be intellectually challenging, but still a lot of fun and of course I do love being able to discuss things with my peers. My favorite subjects right now are walk, mat-time and sit with the teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment