Thursday, May 17, 2007

Trying New Foods


Sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peas, green beans, apple sauce, bananas, grapefruit, strawberries, ice cream - I'll try it all - and anything that doesn't give me diaper rash - I'll try again! My teachers say that I'm a very good eater. And that's not always easy. Sometimes people try to make you eat things that might not taste very good. Here - watch me try some foods for the first time and you'll see what I mean.

Click here to watch me try my first carrots

Click here to watch me try my first green beans

Always be suspicious of new tastes.

1 comment:

Salty Sea Port and Buzzy Air Port said...

Hey Everyone,
This picture is now posted in high resolution - just in case you needed it for anything - wallpaper or whatever. Also, I need to point out that my hair is NOT as red in real life as it appears in this photo.
-Stanley