At the beginning of January, we took a trip to Montana for three celebrations. Within a few days we celebrated my Great-grandma's 95th birthday, my gramma and grampa's 40th wedding anniversary and my Aunt Liddi's and Uncle Mike's wedding.

Here's me at great-grandma's party. What a great idea to have stairs at a party so there's something for people to do!
This is me with my Gramma before the wedding.

The wedding turned out to be a lot of blah blah that I wasn't allowed to contribute to, so my dad and I hung out in the hallway checking out the acoustics of the Town Hall. Afterwards, we had a party at a place with a juke box. Cool.

It was pretty exhausting seeing as I am the primary entertainment for all events. I had to do some fast thinking at some times.
Click here to see one of my more brilliant performances as I demonstrated my shape sorting talents.


I also got to take couple trips to the carousel which was pretty fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment