Boy have I been busy. I'll try to catch you up on what I've been doing, but there's just no way I can tell you everything, so we'll have to just to hit the most interesting parts.

Let's see. We cleaned and packed up the house. Here's proof that I was helping. I don't know why I didn't get to hang around and do more.

I said goodbye to some friends.

I don't like saying goodbye. It made me so sad. But I do like posing for pictures.
Here's me with my teachers Hasiba, Cher, Mirjana and Cong.



This is me doing a little itsy bitsy spider for my friend Maggie.
And this is me with Addison.
Auntie Risa shared some music with me on her iPod. Cool.

And I got to eat my first Girl Scout cookies. Mom says Thin Mints are the best. I didn't get to

compare, but I can at least say that they are very very very good. I keep asking for cookies, but nothing else has been this good and by good I mean dipped in chocolate. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope that we get some more next year.
And then daddy drove a big yellow truck that had all my stuff in it!
Stanley's summary: "Daddy. Beep beep. Bye. Mmmm (worried, sad sound)"
1 comment:
Hi Stanley!
We've been thinking about you and your parents. Hope you are doing well! Are you settled in? Did you get to take your trip to the Balkans?
You look so handsome with your new haircut. Love Addy
Post a Comment