Friday, May 30, 2008

Traveling - WITHOUT a car.


In my Venice entry, I mentioned that we got rid of our car for a while. That made for some more exciting travel experiences. For example, we got to ride boats all over Venice. And take a train from Venice to Zagreb.












Unfortunately that meant getting off the train at 4:30 am (a little early for some of us) and hanging around in the train station. Traveling without a car is really only difficult if you don't pack properly. Myself, I had no problem because I had brought along only what I really needed and enough people to carry it and me everywhere I went.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! Trains and boats in Europe - oh my! I am jealous, I will have to try to get my parents to take me on a boat or train. I hope you like St. Louis! Maybe I can convince mom and dad to bring me for a visit. Love Addy

Anonymous said...

Auntie Risa and Uncre Geolge say... STANLISIMO, STANLISIMO! We laav it!
Big XOXOXOOXOXO Flom R and G and Cousin RB