Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wearing my BackPack!


While we were in Croatia we went for a really long hike and when you do something like that, you need to bring some stuff with you. So, you wear a back pack. Look at me in my backpack! I love my backpack. It looks like a doggy and is soft so I can give it a snuggle and a pat and say "whoo whoo whoo! Backpack!" I wore it for the whole hike. Really, it's such a nice backpack that I like to wear it when I go out places, even now! Here's a shot of me with my pal Oskey. We wanted to go in the other direction.

We saw a lot of water. I was getting a little tired by the time we were heading back but what I figured out is if you can get one large-size person to hold a hand on each side of you then you can kind of hang and let your feet get carried without having to do quite as much work.Here's everybody, but the puppy is hiding!
I think that was the longest walk I've ever taken in my entire life. I was SO tired when we got back that I had to lie down and rest in my tent.

No comments: