Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Playing in the Garden

The Missour'ah Botanical Gardens has a special garden just for kids and they don't even charge for it until you're 3. It was a lot of fun. There were slides and tree forts, a general store with lots of real-looking fruits and vegetables. I really wanted to take a bite out of those bananas and limes and apples. Yummm. The best game they had there was this one where you take the carrots, climb up on a crate and then throw them into the basket. I'm pretty sure that's what you're supposed to do. I mean, it only makes sense.












We put paddle boats in a river and had a snack in the gazebo.
I also discovered that water squirting from the ground is not scary, but actually FUN. But those water squirts are tricky. I was waiting for one to squirt and was looking down at the hole where the water comes out and SPLAT! My face was so wet. My clothes, too. Can you believe my mom didn't remember to pack extra socks for me?

No comments: