I had a great birthday. TWO grammas were there and they brought me some neat stuff to play with. At lunch time we got to go get french fries with my buddies, Joseph and Jared and then played on the french fry place playground. What a blast! We wore hats and mom won some more french fries!
Later we made birthday cake. I sat at the table where the cake was and said "cake? cake? cake?" but it still took forever until I got to eat some.
But, I did finally get some cake, with ice cream.
And I got some really cool presents, too.
Yeah for TWO!

3 comments:
HAPPY BILTHDAY HAPPY BILTHDAY (x2) STANLEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! What a FAB bilthday palty!
You know, I especially smiled upon reading that you got to even go to the French Fry Place and it's Playground!
We Love You!!!! Big XOXOXOXO's from...The Godfather and The Fairy Godmother!!!! :)))
Happy Birthday Stanley! Sounds like you had a great day. Being two is cool! Love Addy
I LOVE the comments. Mardi, you have such a sense of humor with everything. I love it. Stanley sounds like a lot of fun. Haya dada, baadaye. xo Abby
Post a Comment