Saturday, February 6, 2010

Being the happiest boy on earth


It gets pretty cold here in the winter time, so our family took a little trip to FLORIDA to go visit Disney World, where even record-setting cold temperatures are warmer than it is back home. This is me watching a parade, just before I HIGH-FIVED GOOFY. It was so awesome. I dropped my Mickey and Goofy picked him up for me and gave me a high 5.
I met lots of other fun friends, like Pooh and Tigger, Donald Duck, even Mickey Mouse... That was pretty exciting stuff.
I rode on real roller coasters and all kinds of other rides.
Here's me trying on a Viking hat after the scary Norway ride.
I ate french fries . . . and other exciting foods.
And I posed for lots of pictures. Here's me and my mom wearing Mickey's magic hat.
And I even got my own hat with ears on it. I know I look a little sad in this picture, but it's not because of the hat. It's mostly because it's so cold (see me hide my hands) and because you can't actually go inside that big castle. Kind of disappointing. But, overall, a lot of fun. I'd go back. Even though we drove. 1000 miles isn't so far if you have your own TV to watch. I got to hang out with my friends Carlos and Adrianna and even my old pals Zoe and Haley. And I got a FEW, just a couple really, fun toys to take home.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This makes me so happy!