Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fishin'!


We took a trip to visit a bunch of my grammas and grandpas and I got to go fishing! I got my very own fishing pole, line, bobber and bait. I went fishing two times. Once from the shore and then another time on a boat. It wasn't too hard, really.
Grandpa Mike showed me how to cast.













Dad showed me how to wait.













Then you just reel 'em in scoop 'em up with the net, and pose.














We caught two from the shore. Grandpa Mike thought it might be nice to let the second one go back into the water. He said we didn't "need" another fish. Well, maybe he didn't - but *I* did and it was MY fish, so I said NO WAY. If that fish didn't want to get eaten then it shouldn't have tried to take the worm off my hook. Nobody tried to put any fish back in the water after that.

Here's some pictures of us on the boat. We didn't get skunked - at least Grandpa and I didn't.

No comments: