Monday, August 23, 2010

Visiting our NEW baby

We were finally done waiting, so Mom and Dad went to the hospital and then next thing I knew, Gramma said that the baby was here and we could go visit in the morning!
See how big Mama's tummy was? It's a lot of work carrying a baby around all the time.
At the hospital, first we got to go to the gift shop where I got a stuffed red dragon. It has hard eyes though, so it was for me, not the baby. Then . . . we went to see my baby brother. I was very excited and way trying very hard to be quiet. First, I looked at the baby - so cute! Then, I opened my presents. Having a baby brother is great! Besides my dragon, I got a new triceratops AND an etch-a-sketch. And I got to eat oreos and drink juice. I hope we have lots of babies.
See my t-shirt? That's so the baby knows who I am. I just hope he doesn't get confused when I wear my Spiderman shirt.

2 comments:

Kevin Brinck said...

Stanley and Stanley's brother Stanley? Who's Larry, then?

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!! :))) L G n LB!!!