Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seeing a show

I went to see Shrek! He's an ogre.
It was exciting to be out at night. I had to wear a shirt that didn't have a picture on it. Kind of boring if you ask me. What's that? You're impressed that I tucked in my shirt? Oh that - it was a kind of long shirt - it got stuck in my underwear when I went to the bathroom. Oops!
Here's me and my friend Jared before the show, telling anyone who would listen that we were going to see Shrek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stanley, this is Shrek. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your show of Excellent Man-About-Townmanship! Your shirt tucked in, combined with your savvy people skills on the street beat really rocked St. Louis, rocked it my friend! Biggest Love from Shrek!! XOXOXO's!