This year for Halloween, I was . . . .
SUPER DRAGON!

It was such an awesome costume - probably better than anyone else's, but my mom says I'm not supposed to say that - that it might make my friends feel sad if I say my costume is better, so let's just say it certainly wasn't any worse than ANYONE else's costume. And I'm sure I didn't get any LESS candy than anyone else, either.
I went trick 'r treating with some of my best buddies, and some new friends, too.

See the princess? That's a girl. You know she's a girl because she's dressed up like a princess. She was nice, so I let her hold my hand.
And she helped me to not fall down on the way up to the doors. Who can see stairs when you're looking for the person with the candy?My mom helped me and Robert Franklin to carve our pumpkins.
I showed her what face I wanted and she cut in onto the pumpkin. Mine's the one on the lowest step.And here's Robert showing the face that he wanted.


No comments:
Post a Comment