When is it going to be Easter again? I got 3 stuffed animals, some chocolate, a bakugan and now I want to know when I can get some more of all that. Also, my mom said maybe we could go get food from McDonald's on a special day - so I'm hoping that Easter dinner might be special enough, or maybe Christmas. Which one comes first?


Anyway, I went to see the Easter bunny and found some eggs on not real Easter. Check out all my eggs! Good thing I brought a big basket.
On real Easter, when I woke up there were TWO baskets in the hallway! One for me and one for my little brother.
Mine had the chocolate. Babies can't eat chocolate. Or jelly beans - not that I really wanted to eat those either. Maybe I'll tell the Easter bunny next year not to bother with the jelly beans. Or anything with peanut butter. Just chocolate please. And toys.

No comments:
Post a Comment