
Frankie's Post:
Having a birthday is a big deal, especially your first birthday, and I think your fifth birthday, too - from what I've seen. For my big day, we first took a trip to a famous landmark. Little Pomp's tower! Clark signed it just 205 years and 2 days before we got there. Mom and Dad were pretty excited. The moskweetoes were almost as bad as when the corps had gone through, but we had repellant. I wonder how old I have to be for them to let me pick what we do on my day.
It got better from there. A little nap in the car, and then singing,
cake,
and presents.
Oh yeah! There were kind of a lot of presents, but lucky for me. I had assistance from someone who really knows what he's doing.
I got lots of fun toys and even some books.
I really like toys and books. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with wearing a hat, if you can look cool and make everyone else happy at the same time.

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANKIE!!! You have a great HAT, there!! And...excellent choice to go to Pomp's Place- obviously Party Central WOOOOOO!!! Much Love from L G n LB!!!!
Post a Comment