Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Starting Senior Year


- of preschool, I mean.

That's right. This year I am a "Blue Roomer" - one of the big kids. I know the ropes and have all the teachers wrapped around my little finger. You just gotta wink. They LOVE it.

I like preschool most of the time. I like to play, goof around with my friends, and then of course there's snack. What I don't like is "doing stuff", like drawing and cutting and gluing and folding and on and on. I would prefer it if my teachers would just do it for me.
But, I guess I have been learning some things from all the "doing stuff". Like, drawing. I can draw my family. See - My mom is holding Robert Franklin and he's kind of little. I'm sure you can see me and my dad and at the bottom are my two cats. Those are a little tricky to make look just right.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the drawing - it was excellent!! You are going to be in kindergarten before you know it. Wow!!