Frankie's post:Ok, so talking was easy - "bye bye", "kitty", "biaper", "go get", "bakugan", "Ha'weels", "Scooby Doo froot chooies. sure. ok!" and so on. It's also very necessary because it's how you get what you want, though high-pitched screams have their place too, I'm finding.
It helps that my family is providing the most advanced language aids as well. See - click here.
Walking . . . . well, I found crawling to be a pretty satisfactory way to get around and much less risky. However, as I approached and passed my 15 month mark, I felt there was increasing pressure for me to stand up and go. I was even threatened with not going trick-or-treating if I couldn't walk to the door. I still didn't think it was a good idea, but one day I accidentally let go of the person I was hanging onto. I didn't fall down and even got in a few steps. Ta da! Walking. Or "running" if you're going fast. It's pretty awesome, especially because my shoes squeak.
Click here to see how I was doing on Day 1.
Now, I'm so good at walking I can even go on hikes - on trails,
And even in caves!

1 comment:
WOOOOO!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, FRANKIE!!! WOW! That is exciting stuff- HEADLINE NEWS!!!! Much Love from L n G n LB!
Post a Comment