Well, Dad - always a lucky guy - was even luckier this father's day. His t-shirt was Pokemon - AGAIN! Last year we had Blastoise for Dad, Charizard for me, and cute little Turtwig for Frankie. This year, we were organized. Frankie had Charmander, I got Charmeleon, and Dad got Charizard - since he's the biggest. It was Mom's idea. I would have rather picked a stronger pokemon for my shirt.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Dad Day - Number 6!
Stanley's Post:
Well, Dad - always a lucky guy - was even luckier this father's day. His t-shirt was Pokemon - AGAIN! Last year we had Blastoise for Dad, Charizard for me, and cute little Turtwig for Frankie. This year, we were organized. Frankie had Charmander, I got Charmeleon, and Dad got Charizard - since he's the biggest. It was Mom's idea. I would have rather picked a stronger pokemon for my shirt.
And, he got a coconut cake with real coconut. He's always wanted one of those. AND we made an art project for him. I think we still need a picture of that. It's beautiful, though. I used a LOT of gems.
Well, Dad - always a lucky guy - was even luckier this father's day. His t-shirt was Pokemon - AGAIN! Last year we had Blastoise for Dad, Charizard for me, and cute little Turtwig for Frankie. This year, we were organized. Frankie had Charmander, I got Charmeleon, and Dad got Charizard - since he's the biggest. It was Mom's idea. I would have rather picked a stronger pokemon for my shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment