Thursday, March 29, 2007

International Travel/Staying Up Late!



I took a trip this weekend with my parents to CANADA! It was my first trip outside the country. We crossed the border and everything. We went to visit my godparents, Lisa and George and they just moved to a new house that you have to take a ferry boat to get to. We were too late for the 7:30pm ferry, so we had to wait for the later one. While we waited, we went to a restaurant to eat dinner and they had TWO TVs to watch. It was so great. By the time we got the 9:30 ferry I was having so much fun. I had never been up so late and I was WIRED! I just laughed and wiggled all the way. Check out the pictures of me on the ferryboat - can you believe that just 20 minutes later I was out for the night? I gotta stay up late more often.












1 comment:

Abigail said...

I want to see a "wired" "wiggly" Stanley- he sounds wonderful. What a cutie! Congrats Mardi and Gary!