Here's me on the train back home from Canada - before I threw up. I don't know why I'm smiling - I spent the rest of the trip sleeping or crying - I guess smiling is just what I do when Mom brings out the camera. I wasn't really feeling that great for the trip. Hey, here's a tip for other people that want to ride the train: If you want a little extra space for your trip, just start crying when you go to get your seat assignment. Works great!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Train Ride
Here's me on the train back home from Canada - before I threw up. I don't know why I'm smiling - I spent the rest of the trip sleeping or crying - I guess smiling is just what I do when Mom brings out the camera. I wasn't really feeling that great for the trip. Hey, here's a tip for other people that want to ride the train: If you want a little extra space for your trip, just start crying when you go to get your seat assignment. Works great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment