While exploring my Gramma and Grampa's house last week I happened upon an open box on the floor of one of their closets. I looked inside and JACKPOT! It was full of chewing biscuits. Yum YUM! They were a lot better than those crumbly sweet ones my mom tries to give me. I hope we have some like this at home.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Finding My Own Snacks
While exploring my Gramma and Grampa's house last week I happened upon an open box on the floor of one of their closets. I looked inside and JACKPOT! It was full of chewing biscuits. Yum YUM! They were a lot better than those crumbly sweet ones my mom tries to give me. I hope we have some like this at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that sure looks like daddy on the biscuit box
Good taste in snacks must run in the family.
Post a Comment