Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Going to Montana

Last month, I had a nice trip to Montana to visit with some family. My gramma and grampa have a big house with no stairs and I had a great time crawling as fast as I could all over the house. There were all kinds of great places to explore.
While I was there, I got to meet my great gramma Doris.
I also got to visit with my Aunt Liddi and meet her friend, Mike and her dog, Mean Doggie. I didn't get to pet that dog. Here we are out on the lawn. That's me, trying to keep my feet out of the grass. Grass is almost as bad as sand for feeling icky on your feet and hands. I prefer carpet, vinyl or hardwoods, myself.
I made my first trip up Mt. Helena as well. This is me at the summit, looking down on the Helena Valley.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hear you on the grass man, that stuff sucks! Mom and Dad try to make me sit in it and I don't like it at all - well, unless I can sneak a few handfulls of it into my mouth when they aren't looking. Then it is fun! Try it sometime.

See you on Saturday, your bud, Addy