Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hanging Out in Canada


A few weeks ago we took a trip up north to visit our friends in Canada. While we were there, we had an early birthday party for ME. Here's some shots of me with some of my neat-o presents. I got this cool pop-up school bus to play in.


Here's dad and me, modeling out genuine Canadian tuques.


We also went for a little hike. Mom and Dad forgot my backpack, so I went off-roading in my umbrella stroller.


It was wild - and muddy. At the end, we got to smuggler's cove, where they used to smuggle either rum or people, we weren't quite sure.


I also got to test out Lisa and George's staircase. It's a lot bigger than the one at school that leads to the slide. This one was a real workout - but I made it all the way to the top. You can see my personal trainer there close behind, offering words of encouragement.

Click here to see me mid-way in the ascent.

Click here to watch me reach the top.

No comments: