Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sightseeing - Sienna and Florence


Boy, were some of these Italian streets steep! Here's me with two of my attendants (I'll call them both Maama for simplicity) going down a street in Sienna. It was a neat town with a fun open place to run around, but it rained and I got soaked. I yelled "towel! towel!" several times and I am pretty sure that everybody heard me and yet, I did not get dried off very quickly.








Mom, Dad and my maamas thought that they might get to see some museums while were in Europe and made their first attempt in Florence. The Uffizi. I wasn't really keen on the idea, but thought I'd give it a go but we left after, maybe 30 minutes! Actually, that was ok by me. They didn't like me doing high-pitched screams in my stroller and they didn't like me darting under fences and ropes so . . . what fun is that? We didn't go to any more museums after that. Hope I didn't miss anything cool. I was more into the cafe scene, anyway.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Silly parents, who would want to go to a museum anyway!

Love Addy