The best night of my life happened last week. Have you all heard about this deal where you knock on a door, say ricker reat, and then you get CANDY? I really like candy. I did have to wear some funny outfit, but it WORKED. First we met up with my buddies Jared and Joseph, also wearing funny outfits. Then, we went up to a door, said "Ricker Reat" and, as promised, we got candy in our bags. We did this again at every door we could find and what I discovered is that there are little ways to increase your candy collecting.
1. Get your dad or other adult to carry you between houses so you can move faster.
2. Let someone you TRUST carry your candy bag (probably not your dad)
3. When you get up to the person with the candy, jog your feet up and down and yell "CANDY!"
Here's us at our last house. Jared lost his shoes.
Before the actual night I had to try out a couple costumes to see which was more tolerable. The lion outfit won. I can't wait to try this again.

1 comment:
Ooooo weeee! RAR! Stanley! We bet you got the Lion's share of the candy!! Here is another piece of candy for you: called an "L G and LB KISS." XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment