Due to the limitations of the video function on my parents' camera, some of you might not be aware that I can talk. Actually, I talk a lot. Not that it does much good most of the time. A typical situation: Mom offers me oatmeal in the morning and I don't want oatmeal. I say "No oatmeal! Nini want Whoppers." I know, I know. That's not the nice way to say it. So, I can say it nicely - "please have Whoppers, please." It still doesn't work. Try something else - " . . . how . . . 'bout . . . candycorn!" Nope. Why did I even learn to say all these things if it doesn't get me what I want?
Anyway, I've been paying particular attention to the lyrics of these little songs I hear and I'd like to share a couple with you all now. For your listening pleasure, we have today
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
and the second verse from
Three Little Monkeys
and a coerced and rather dramatic version of the 4th verse from
Five Little Monkeys
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment