I-64, to be specific. They just finished a section of it, so my mom and dad and I went to try it out on our bikes. The ride was pretty nice. I especially enjoyed the cookies at either end of the road. And I saw Santa Claus, riding his bike. He WAVED at me. I'm sure I'm getting James the Red Engine now. Maybe Gordon, too.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Playing on the freeway
I-64, to be specific. They just finished a section of it, so my mom and dad and I went to try it out on our bikes. The ride was pretty nice. I especially enjoyed the cookies at either end of the road. And I saw Santa Claus, riding his bike. He WAVED at me. I'm sure I'm getting James the Red Engine now. Maybe Gordon, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment