Sunday, January 25, 2009

Celebrating



Hope it's not too late to tell you all about my Christmas. First we went to the airport, then we went to Denver and then we went to 'Tana. It was so cold in 'Tana. But, I had lots of fun.





I got to hang out with my Uncle Will, and my Uncle Kevin and my Aunt Liddi and Uncle Mike. Not to mention Gramma Molly and Great Gramma.








Here's me finding some imaginary tracks at Great Gramma's house.


My mom and dad told me that if I wanted Gordon and James (the trains) I had to go see Santa and tell him. So, we went to the mall and there he was. As soon as I saw him I said "Nini want Gordon!", but I guess you're supposed to wait until you go up and sit on his lap. Anyway, I sat with him and told him about Gordon and James and he said 'oh yes, yes' and 'would you like some trucks? And a racecar? Oh good.' I said, 'well yes, I would'. What mom and dad DIDN'T tell me was that he doesn't give you your stuff right there. I had to wait a WHOLE 'NOTHER DAY to get my trains, trucks, and racecars. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed with our trip to visit Santa, though he did come through in the end. "Nini got Gordon!" And James. And some other really cool stuff. Christmas is great! "Nini so excited about presents!"
And I got to ride on a triceratops! It was so fun.

No comments: