Sunday, January 25, 2009

Playing Trains

My favorite non-TV, non-chocolate pastime is playing trains. Trains, trains, trains! I like trains!



Sometimes I just push one engine around.













Sometimes I like to make a really long train with lots of engines and cars.
I REALLY like Thomas and his friends, but in a pinch (like at school) I'll even play with faceless, nameless trains. Look out! Diesel in the front!
Thanks to my Thomas the Tank Engine videos, I can also talk about "wheels spun" and "shunting freight cars" and "coaches", "the junction", and people (or engines) being "cross".
You can also see me wearing some of my Lightning McQueen gear, which further illustrates my point that the best characters have a face AND wheels.Do you want me to tell you the names of all my trains? Come over some time. I'll even let you play with them. I can also point out all the trains that I don't have from a mini-catalog that I like to call my "map da trains".

No comments: