Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trying hard

Well, there's a simple reason why I haven't updated you guys for such a long time. My parents just don't take my picture anymore. Used to be that a guy could get his picture taken just for rolling over or eating. Well, those days are gone. I've been doing all kinds of cool, fun stuff, but no one's bothered to pull out the camera. SO, I'm going to have to tell you about getting my HAIR CUT and planting seeds and new pajamas. I can't explain how my parents decide to take pictures. First, some of the awesome things I've done without getting my picture taken:
1. wading through the snow and sledding withOUT crying
2. riding my bike SO FAST all around the park and the house
3. going to the zoo
4. playing trains at Science Center, Creation Station, my house, the library
5. doing really good scary, sad, happy, surprised, frowning, angry faces

No comments: