Look how good I'm being! I didn't even get M 'n Ms. I'd better bring that up with Mom. Ok, so there was some Monkey George to watch. That helped take my mind off of all the clipping and tickling.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Letting MOM cut my hair
Mom thought she could give me a more stylish cut than Dad does with his clippers. So, after some convincing, I agreed to sit on a chair.
Look how good I'm being! I didn't even get M 'n Ms. I'd better bring that up with Mom. Ok, so there was some Monkey George to watch. That helped take my mind off of all the clipping and tickling.
Look how good I'm being! I didn't even get M 'n Ms. I'd better bring that up with Mom. Ok, so there was some Monkey George to watch. That helped take my mind off of all the clipping and tickling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mardi, you've still got the skills! ;)
Post a Comment