When my mom asked me what I thought my dad wanted for his birthday, I had no doubt. "Cake!" Yellow cake, brown cake, green cake, it doesn't matter. Daddy wants cake, I was pretty sure. So, we made him a good cake for his birthday with chocolate frosting. Mmmmm mmmm! And it was a good thing we had a nice cake for him, because he didn't nearly as many presents as I did for my birthday, and they weren't as cool, either. Poor Daddy. At least he enjoyed his cake, and had enough to share.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Helping Dad Celebrate
When my mom asked me what I thought my dad wanted for his birthday, I had no doubt. "Cake!" Yellow cake, brown cake, green cake, it doesn't matter. Daddy wants cake, I was pretty sure. So, we made him a good cake for his birthday with chocolate frosting. Mmmmm mmmm! And it was a good thing we had a nice cake for him, because he didn't nearly as many presents as I did for my birthday, and they weren't as cool, either. Poor Daddy. At least he enjoyed his cake, and had enough to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Bilthday Dada Galy! Wowie Zowie! We didn't know you were going to be 7 this year! Holy Cannoli! Here are 7 high 5's...1,2,3,4,5. Hey! Now you are 7 and/or 35! Two passports! Mmmmm!!! :))) R G and RB! XOXXOO's!
Post a Comment