Friday, April 24, 2009

Huntin' Eggs


Before Easter actually got here, there was an egg hunt not too far from my house, so my mom and dad took me over to see the Easter Bunny and find some eggs. And these weren't ordinary eggs. They had CANDY inside of them, though it turned out it wasn't chocolate. They had separate hunts for the big kids and the bigger kids. The little bit big kids, like me, got to hunt inside the tennis courts. I found so many eggs! I filled up my whole basket!
Then, I got to sit with the Easter Bunny. I gave him a high five and then I got a sucker!
There was even a fire truck there and I got this cool fireman hat. Just let me know if you need rescuing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stanley, that hat is juuuuust right on you! You know, I want everyone to take note of your natural inclination to community-mindedness. Firefighting, Hunting and Gathering, Talking with the Animals! Dr. Do-Lots!!! We love you!!!! Big XOXOOXOXO's from L G and LB!