Saturday, June 20, 2009

Treating Mom right!


Yeah, I know it's a lot closer to Father's Day than Mother's Day, but you won't know what a perfect son I am unless I get to tell you about both days. So, a while back it was Mother's Day and since I like my mom so much, I made sure she got only the very best that day. So, the day included both trains and cake - two of the three very best things in the world, the other being chocolate. Our trip was extra exciting because one of the cars - the one right in front of us - fell off the track. It was like a real Thomas episode - luckily, no one was hurt. Here's the break-down crew fixing the train. So exciting! My Gramma Molly was there, too. I'm sure she likes trains. She helped me fix the cake. No picture - but it was delicious. I like mother's day. Maybe we'll do chocolate and dinosaurs for Father's Day . . .

No comments: