Saturday, October 17, 2009

Going to 'Tana

Is it fall already? I didn't get to tell you about my big summer trip yet. We went to 'Tana to see Gramma Molly and some aunts and uncles and cousins.
Gramma has some really fun toys at her house, so I had a pretty good time there.








Check out this cool track for my cars.
Gramma took me to ride the carousel and bought be ICECREAM, too.

She taught me how to drive race cars in MarioCart. Hopefully Mom will let me do some more practicing on our car at home so I can maintain my skills.





And I took a hike with my Uncle Will and Aunt Liddi. I hiked up almost all by myself, with just a little help from Uncle Will.

But then the thunder started, so we had to head back home.







We got all dressed up and ate cookies at the church. Then, on the way home, we practiced funny faces at the airport.





1 comment:

Abigail said...

This is so sweet, I'm loving your photos. You and Gary are wonderful parents. Love to you! Abby