Birthday are the best - even if they're not mine because I LOVE CAKE! I took cupcakes to school, had cupcakes on the night before my birthday, and took cupcakes to the neighborhood block party that was the evening of my birthday. And I had TWO grammas and a grandpa visiting, too! Altogether, it was a pretty exciting weekend.
We made the cupcakes for school and I helped put the candy corn on - except for the ones that had HOLES in them - I ate those because they weren't nice enough for the cupcakes.
I got lots of fun presents
and I even got to go ride on a train pulled by THE REAL Thomas the Tank Engine. OMG! It was so exciting.
I also rode on a smaller train while waiting to be pulled by the Number 1 Engine, but I declined the tattoo, bouncy houses, sing-a-long, and photo op with Sir Topham Hatt.

No comments:
Post a Comment