Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas!


Well, this year, we got the Christmas season started off with a chocolate bear. Then there was a basket of pretty chocolates, and a box of chocolates . . . all while presents (for me) arrived in boxes on our porch. I learned how to sing Jingle Bells and Santa Clause is Coming to Town. I learned some reindeer names and about Frosty the Snowman and ate a LOT of cookies. It's a good time of year . . . but it takes SOOOO LONG for Christmas itself to arrive. I don't know how many times I had to ask my mom if it "was still not Christmas" or if maybe it would be Christmas when I woke up. Finally the morning arrived. Santa brought me a scooter! Check out my full stocking. No coal. I got lots of great presents including this awesome brachiosaurus. He's the biggest. But then . . . before I knew it, I'd opened the last present. Oh no. How could it be over so fast? Maybe it will be Christmas again next week? Or pretty soon? How many more days?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you are all well. Thanks for sharing all these posts. Do I owe you an e-mail response on something?? Did I forget?? Anyway, looks like Stanley got quite the hall. Love you all! Jess

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad, is it Christmas again yet? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Love, L G n LB!