
Well, as most of you must know by now, I turned 4 years old this past weekend. On Saturday, which was not my real birthday, I had an awesome party with some of my best buddies. The theme of my party was "dinosaurs". When mom explained to me what that meant, I wondered why the theme was not "super heros", but it was still a cool party.

We played a super-fun game called Dinosaur Rescue Hunt. A giant red meat-eater dinosaur sent us on 6 missions to rescue dinosaurs that had been buried in sand, trapped in rock, lost in the dark, frozen, or stuck in the water. AND we got to keep all the dinos that we rescued. It was sooo fun. I want to play it everyday.

And, we ate dinosaur chicken nuggets and pentuple chocolate CAKE. That's triple chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and little chocolate dinosaurs all over it.

AND, I got some awesome presents, too. Birthdays are sooooo great.

1 comment:
RRAARRRR! This is the Red Manosaur!! Thank you for inviting me to your most lovely birthday party which took place last Saturday!! It was a pleasure to challenge you and the best bud gang to the Rescue Hunt!!! RARRRRRRRR!!!! Num Nums! Love Big Red Manosaur!!!! XOXOOXO's!
Post a Comment