Well, turning 4 doesn't happen every day, so this year we spread the celebration out over a 5-day 'long weekend' of chocolate cake with my Gramma Cookie.The events started with me bringing cupcakes (chocolate, of course) to preschool. On day 2, I had my big party (see separate blog entry) with pentuple chocolate birthday cake and also got to take a night-time trip to Grant's Farm. It was so SPOOKY. I wore my dino costume that is getting just a little small, and some glow-in-the-dark necklaces. I looked so cool. Some people thought I was a REAL dinosaur.

On day 3, we went to a different kind of farm where I turned down the opportunities to pet dogs, cats, pigs, sheep, and chickens and to milk a cow. I did, however, pet the bunny.
He was so soft. Then I got to go and PICK OUT a toy from the toy store with my Grandma. How do you chose when you want everything? I let my mom help.
And then we had just a little party that night. But it was definitely a party, just look at our hats.


On day 4, we went apple picking and pumpkin selecting and then capped off our day with dessert at a restaurant where I got some . . . chocolate cake.

And on the last day, we took a trip to a park and then I got some chocolate lava cake (for almost lunch) and then also ate half of my mom's chocolate croissant, and the last couple bites as well. It was almost as good as the lava cake. Then, Gramma Cookie went home and we haven't had any more chocolate cake.


1 comment:
The big 4 - happy birthday Stanley! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday week. :)
Post a Comment