Any other 3 or 4 year olds out there feel like they're always being pressured to "draw" or "paint" a picture? Well, I've been giving it my best shot at school and at home, too.
This is me doing a little painting. I like to paint because you're allowed to use both hands.


Drawing is a little tougher because you kind of need to use just one hand at a time because the other hand has to put the crayon into your drawing hand and then hold the paper. It's a big job. Here are two drawings that I made of dinosaur eggs.

I was feeling pretty good, so I went on to draw this one a little later. It's a person and then there's a cross-out to say "don't hit in the head or step on the foot" - you know, of the person.
I've even been setting up some still life arrangements as well.
Oh, you can't see the helium balloon - that was part of it. This one got dismantled before I'd really finished it. I had to go to school and I needed my shoe so . . .

1 comment:
Bravo! It's...how do you say...purest Stanleyism circa 2010! Bravoooo!
Post a Comment