Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Breaking Hearts

We went to a wedding last weekend in Santa Rosa. I was still pretty sleepy from my nap and wasn't sure that I wanted to go but Mom told me there would be cake and dancing, so I decided I could give it a try. Check out my fancy suit! Look out world. I sat very quietly through the ceremony but it really seemed to take a while and so I had to keep checking with Mom and Dad about this promise of cake. "Cake?" Well, it turns out that cake doesn't happen until pretty late in the wedding. Luckily, the music started earlier so I could start dancing. By the time we had cake, all I wanted to do was get back on the dance floor - "Help, please!" I also got to hang out with some other kids. Here's me and my friend, Brooke. She wanted my snack cup, but I was bigger so I just held it where she couldn't get it. She doesn't know about watching your snack cup, though, so I got to help myself to some new kinds of cookies and crackers. It's fun to be the big kid.I took a nap on the way back to the hotel so I could keep partying once we got there. What a fun night! I didn't go to sleep until after 11pm!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute suit, sooooo handsome. Sounds like quite the party!

Love jessica

Abigail said...

Stanley is such a cutie, he looks feisty too. I love the shot of Mardi chasing him in her long dress. It looks like he might be able to get pretty far before she catches up. Go Stanley! I love your photox. xo Abby