Sunday, July 20, 2008

summer vacation

I've been taking quite a few trips this summer. One trip was to Montana to see my maama and get my cats. While I was there, I tried out the climbing wall at the playground. You can tell I'm really high up on the wall by my awesome tough-guy sneer. No WALL is going to stop ME!

Here's me at my Me-maama's (great gramma's) house. Oh, does my mouth look funny? Well, that's because it's full of M 'n M's!

I also got to visit with my Aunt Liddi and Uncle Mike.
Here's me cracking open a cold one for my dear sweet auntie.

And I took a camping trip with my mom, my maama, her dog, and my two cats in my maama's truck. Too much driving - not enough camping. You know, camping - cranking up the AC in the camper and eating pizza and ice cream, too. And watching teletubbies on the TV in the camper. Here's me and maama munching on pizza at the KOA by Mount Rushmore. Mount Rushmore was nice but it's too hot there - it made me feel like crying and throwing myself on the ground until someone carried me somewhere with AC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's our Godson there, climbing that wall everyone. And...he's got a sensitive side, too, believe it or not, ladies! He is a wonderful letter writer. A good catch- put your reservations in NOW! :) Biggest Love from Fairy Godparents R and G! XOXOXO