There's a fun place to go around here called Grant's Farm. You get to ride a train to a little zoo where they have goats! And elephants! And chickens! And kangaroos! And monkeys! These are some shots of my first trip in May. I've been several times since then, but this moment here is what has really made a lasting impression on me and my feelings about goats and other things that looks like goats (cows, sheep, horses, donkeys, maybe cats). Look what they do to your shirt! They grab it - they pull on it! Ask me about it and I'll show you what they do. They do this to your pants or shorts too. I don't walk around in the goat pen anymore. No way. Mom and Dad can risk getting eaten by goats if they want to.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Feeding the Goats
There's a fun place to go around here called Grant's Farm. You get to ride a train to a little zoo where they have goats! And elephants! And chickens! And kangaroos! And monkeys! These are some shots of my first trip in May. I've been several times since then, but this moment here is what has really made a lasting impression on me and my feelings about goats and other things that looks like goats (cows, sheep, horses, donkeys, maybe cats). Look what they do to your shirt! They grab it - they pull on it! Ask me about it and I'll show you what they do. They do this to your pants or shorts too. I don't walk around in the goat pen anymore. No way. Mom and Dad can risk getting eaten by goats if they want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Freakin' scary goats man!!! Watch out!
Post a Comment