I have trains. I've told you before about how much I like trains, but I just wanted to tell you again. Here's a picture of ALL of my trains, and their friends, lined up carefully on the track - except for Lady, I just got that train yesterday. See the very end of the line, that's Harold the Helicopter.
I have Murdoch, Molly, Diesel 10, Stepney, Thomas (of course), Percy, James - well if you want to know, I can tell you about all of them, plus some other cars. My mom says I have a lot of engines. Yes. But I need lots lots engines. I can tell you about those, too.
I also like to go other places to play with trains, too. This is me at Creation Station. They used to be famous because they had a Henry and THREE Gordons. They don't have any Gordons anymore, but they still have Henry and a bunch of new trains, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment