We had a LOT of people and kids at our house a little while ago. Don't ask me why. I ask that all the time and I rarely get a satisfactory answer. It was fun to have so many kids, but they kind of made a lot of noise. We had a good time playing at my house and we got to take a trip to Grant's Farm.
We had a pic-nic at the park, too. Here's me and Henry enjoying our pic-nic in the dining wagon.
My new buddy Henry stayed around for a few extra days so we got to do some more fun stuff like go to the pool, Science Center, and The City Museum.
Henry was a lot of fun to hang out with - though he did bail on me when it was time to do the "Terror Train".
Henry and I have a lot of shared interests.
Trains, balls, drinking milk.

1 comment:
Looks like you are having a really fun summer!! Miss you, take care Jess
Post a Comment