I like birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and now I know I like anniversary's too. Look what we got for my mom and dad's anniversary! Yummy! See that beautiful orange one? That's mine. I picked it out. It's called "Summer Crush". I still think about that cupcake. It was so so yummy.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Enjoying
I like birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and now I know I like anniversary's too. Look what we got for my mom and dad's anniversary! Yummy! See that beautiful orange one? That's mine. I picked it out. It's called "Summer Crush". I still think about that cupcake. It was so so yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
BOI-OI-OING! Summer Lovin' Had Me a Blast! I Love You, Too, "Ol' Blue Eyes!" Love, "Cupcake" XOXOXO's
I love those cupcakes - yummy! I am jealous. Love J
Post a Comment